Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beautiful Brooches

When I was planning our wedding, I REALLY wanted to create one of those fabulous brooch bouquets! During the process, I realized purchasing as many brooches as I needed wasn't quite budget friendly. Finding ones I liked wasn't hard, BUT purchasing them while on our budget was.

















SO, I have some beautiful ones! I have added them to my ETSY shop! If you are looking for brooches to embellish any part of your own wedding, or anything, really, check them out!

Pink Flower Brooch
























Pearl and Crystal Brooch
























Pink Flower Brooch with Pearl
























White Flower Brooch (with Blue Stone Center)
























Crystal Brooch
























Pink and Gold Brooch and Earring Set
























Pearl and Gold Earings (Clip-on)

No comments:

Post a Comment