Saturday, July 14, 2012

Feeling Resourceful

























I am shipping some boxes today!

We are selling some of the items we made for our own wedding! I decided to post them on ruffledblog.com and see if others wanted them!

The response was amazing! I am off to FedEx to ship our beloved items to other brides who will be able to enjoy them as much as we did. It IS a little bittersweet, but I think this is better than these things sitting in our basement, remaining unused.

I have been thinking...what if I make even MORE of these types of things!? I loved painting the signs, scouring antique shops, and making new things.

If you need anything for your wedding, let me know! I'll go out and find it, or make it! (I'm being totally serious).

~veronica

1 comment:

  1. Hey V - I’d like a husband for my wedding, can you find him? ;-) Beautiful blog, you are SO very talented! Love Jen Acton

    ReplyDelete