Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Dear Adrienne

It has absolutely been a month of the UNTHINKABLES. And when I say that, I truly mean it. In our tight group of amazing friends, there has been some very hard things.

Besides the very personal stuff Matt and I have walked through (more on that later), our dear friend Adrienne was diagnosed with breast cancer on October 8th.

She is one of my best friends, was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and is 32. Like I said, UNTHINKABLE.

As we walk alongside her (surgery is this Wednesday), her husband, Jeremy, has started a blog where they can update the progress and share their story.

www.boobiebunch.blogspot.com

I whipped up a logo and was honored to do so. Read her blog, and please pray for them! They are faithful followers of Jesus, the most thoughtful friends, and this will, no doubt, be a success story of God's glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment