Sunday, October 6, 2013

Baby Emily's Nursery

I am SO excited to share photos of baby Emily's nursery! Matt and I have absolutely LOVED the process of creating this space for her. We have spent special, quality time as we've worked on it.

I'll be honest, it was usually Matt doing a lot of the work and me sitting on the floor or the chair while we make decisions together. But, painting, thrifting, hanging things, and arranging everything has created a room that we are so happy with! 

We are so excited for her to come, and we are really, really ready!

Photos on photo wall were taken by Tori from ShutterChic Photography



I designed a collage for our sweet girl. I designed it in Photoshop with layers of things we love and had it printed. Our girl is so loved already!

Crib: Buy Buy Baby
Chair: Babies 'R Us
Cabinet: The French Corner (refinished by Matt)
Baby Changing Table: Thrifted (refinished by Matt)
Rug: Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment